Topographical map and longitudinal profile
contents: choice of the variables of the longitudinal profile
the window allows to modify the variables of the that you want to produce.
Syntax of the commands
- Destination directory of file-profile dwg - This key shows where the dwg file is saved
- Change directory file profile *.dwg - This button opens another window "Settings directory" (see below) for
saving the dwg file in a different directory.
- Destination directory of file-data profile txt - This key shows where the txt file data is saved.
- Change directory file-data profile *.txt - This button opens another window "Settings directory" for saving the path to
saved file txt file data profile.
- Elevation reference profile - The text box allows for the input of the reference quote of the longitudinal profile.
- Scale length [X] - This is the reference scale for the distances
- Scale heigth [Y] - This is the reference scale for the elevations.
- Reference scale - Text box for the scale of plans of reference
- Scale Plot - Here you define the scale for the print-out of the design plan. This allows
for defining the dimensions of the text of the visible blocks of 2mm height.
- ok - to memorize the new selections prior to the next sections.
- exit -cancel the demand of a new selection and restores the variables of the previous work section.
The accepted variables are always integrals.
In the window "Settings directory is ask an exist directory destination.
The new path is manage to:
In the text box an existing directory may be enabled.
Ok - hitting this key the new system variable will be saved after an automatic check that the directory exists
it is not possible to create new path destination in this command.
The demo of this software is provided FREE by cadoptimize.com